ESP M-II Urban Camo

Updated
ESP M-II Urban Camo
Hey guys, I just want an "expert" advise, sinse I see many of you know a lot about ESPs. I have this ESP M-II's (Deluxe, KH-2 and Urban Camo) and I was thinking that my Urban Camo get less and less playing time (especially after I got KH-2). So I was thinking of maybe sell it, but I cannot find anything to compare prices. Anyway, can someone tell me how much should I ask for that if I would of put it on craigslist? I know if I go to Guitar Center they'll try to offer me $150 for it or something, so I don't trust them. The guitar is the one on the right, in Urban camo finish .....;)
lynchfan6

Can't offer you a suggested price,,,but how does the neck thickness on your M-II compare to the KH2?

Big Rich

i sold an urban camo m2 a few months ago that was dead mint w/ case for $1300

the dude i sold it to was having a rough time selling it for the price i sold it to him for, so honestly in this market id shoot for around $1100

and the m2 had a bit of a rounder neck. the kh2 bolt on necks have a really flat profile and are a little more spaced out .... both are good but if i had to choose again id prob pick the black m2 i sold over a kh2

Iron Dog

PM Sent

brandono61cr

i have seen them as high as 1300 on the bay but 1100 sounds reasonable .

Roger Carvalho

I am looking for one MII camo or MII ntb , please let me know. Thanks

Post to Thread