Whats your take on Schecter guitars??

Updated
DB-VII
I heard that ESP owns them now, anyone have any take on their guitars in general? I like the looks of their guitars but what do you guys think of the quality, etc? Thanks...
actofgod

I have a C-7 blackjack. It is a great guitar for the price but the fret access stops at 21-22 frets, the neck is 24 frets. That is my main gripe, other than my inability to make good use of the 7th string.

Roger  A.

In my humble opinion I think ESP and the LTD line of guitars are some of the best i have ever seen and / or played !!! Their body styles are absolutely beautiful with the lines being sharp and the curves appear organic or natural ... I own a few ltds but one that I truly love is an incredibly awesome and affordable cherry burst Ltd EC-256 and it is way more than I expected since it is only around $400 - $500 depending on where you purchase it and that’s a fact ... I have played many gigs with that guitar because I can rely on it and it sounds ferocious !!! Anytime I’m looking for a new guitar ESP and ESP / LTD is the only brand I shop for because iv never been disappointed with them so therefore I know I can trust their name and I will always remain loyal to the brand forever !!!  

thanks esp for your instruments ... 

GOD BLESS !!! 

Daniel H.

I have a Schecter Diamond Series Raiden Special 5 string bass that I paid $200 for at an auction.  It is made in Indonesia and is a gorgeous guitar.  They retail for around $500.

Post to Thread