Wow, I'm finally here!

Updated
Durethia
After all these years! I finally got an ESP! A black M-II from Guitar Center in San Diego! This weekend! Wife even offered to help with the costs! I don't even know what to say! It just feels good to finally have one! :D As soon as I found out Kirk Hammett played ESP, and that many other guitarists also played ESP, I always wanted one. Any time I wanted to be emotionally set to play the blues, I would just fill out an ESP custom shop appraisal form and look at the cost. That ought to make anyone play the blues! But I finally have my own, full blown ESP! Thank you ESP, for making the stradivari of hard hitting, in your face, bad to the bone guitars.
Vivo

Welcome to the forum and congrats to your new esp. You won't regret it. We want pics!

Durethia

Welcome to the forum and congrats to your new esp. You won't regret it. We want pics!

Thank you. Been wanting one since around 1991.

I'll post some pics soon.

Vivo

Beautiful!

Nagash

Even though they are all black, M-IIs never get boring ^^. Nice axe !

Durethia

thanks guys for all the responses! i have a couple of questions

when I play, my finger tips get black. Is this polish or something coming off the neck?

also I think mine came with SIT strings. these feel nice, I haven't changed electric strings since DM Blue Steels came out. Any opinions on SIT?

load more replies (2 of 2)
Black Ice

SIT= Probably on there because ESP could get them cheap cheap cheap... Throw them away now

eddietorres666

Congrats and Welcome

Those SIT are only for looking at, replace before playing.

blistered earth

i actually like SITs but blue steels are way better
as for the black on the fingers im stumped

Black Ice

i actually like SITs

Are you deaf?

load more replies (2 of 2)
91horizon

Congrats and welcome to the family. I just recently joined the forum but have been playing ESP's since 1991 when I got my first one in NYC store. They are like a drug addiction. One is never enough and once you have owned one you wont want to buy another guitar.

Nagash

Well I have owned 3 ESP/LTDs and I'm still gasing Jacksons, Gibsons, and Ibanez for basses ^^. Did I get anything wrong ?

Just kidding ;)

brandono61cr

Well I have owned 3 ESP/LTDs and I'm still gasing Jacksons, Gibsons, and Ibanez for basses ^^. Did I get anything wrong ?

Just kidding ;)

GRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:lol

Nagash

Yet, I have to say my SV Standard is fucking killer, even if it's black ^^.

Post to Thread