Horizon NT-II Colors

Updated
Phrygian
I'm really GASing for an ESP Horizon NT-II. The absolute only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the current color selection in the U.S. Here, they're only offered in See-thru Blue and Dark Brown Sunburst. In other markets, they offer it in a few more colors, namely See-thru Black. It absolutely kills in this color, and having seen it, has totally ruined me on buying one in Dark Brown Sunburst. That See-thru Black is just far too sexy. Are there any plans to release that model in other colors to the U.S. market, or any way (short of going custom shop) of getting a Horizon NT-II in See-thru Black or even normal Black through a U.S. dealer? I want a super-strat style body, with 2 humbuckers, neck through, and a hard tail. An M-II Hardtail would even kick ass. I very much want to go with ESP, but the 2 colors available for the one model that fits the bill don't excite me.
xchumfiestax

contact a dealer and see if they would be willing to special order it for you.

problem solved

Pushead

The blue ones sound better.

Phrygian

I teach guitar at a store that is an authorized ESP dealer. They've tried calling their rep to ask about the color thing for 2 weeks now. He hasn't called back. That's why I came here to ask, to see if anyone had any actual knowledge on the subject.

Pushead

I was able to order an NT-II in the Black Aqua finish (which was not available in the US) through an ESP dealer. It took about 3 months to get here, but they were able to do it. Then 3 months later ESP announced see through blue as a finish color for the NT-II in the US.

brandono61cr

that blue one is very sharp looking !

meh on the green one

Juan David

Noob question here!!!
Does non FR guitar go out of tune with a lot of string bends and all that?? All my guitars have looking tremolos, so I don't know...

JonCurcio

Noob question here!!!
Does non FR guitar go out of tune with a lot of string bends and all that?? All my guitars have looking tremolos, so I don't know...

The tuners on the NT-II are locking, and mine has always been pretty stable.

Post to Thread