Eclipse CTM users

Updated
madcult
Hi guys I´ve got offer on Esp eclipse 1 ctm distressed. Honestly I like more the Eclipse 2 but at this time no deal around My question is: Can you compare the thickness of Eclipse I ctm distressed to Esp ltd Ec-1000 deluxe? I´ve got a feeling that the Ltd Ec-1000 and Esp Eclipse II are same thick. Am I right?
Creepingshredder

Yes, I do belive that they are the same thickness, but I am not quite sure, as the CTM is an export guitar, but not avaliable in the U.S., so go to your local guitar shop and check some of the EC-1000's

Pushead

They're the same thickness.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Luca

Congrats! Love the vintage white. Mutch better than the snow white. How mutch thicker is it? Post some pics!

Luca

:rollin:rollin

You got it right, I'm a huge Vai fanboy.:lol

Creepingshredder

I must say though, I was looking at the Edwards version on Ebay and wa wonderng what gold EMG's would look lik in it, they look sexy

Luca

Yeah, looks more better than the black ones.

That's an old picture of my axe. I swapped them to gold covered 81x and 60x. I was a bit dissapointed to the sound of the X-series. In my ear they doesen't sound so "organic" as EMG says. I think some passive pickups would do more justice to it than the EMG's.

Post to Thread