ESP M-II neck thickness

Updated
lynchfan6
I am new here, but have been an ESP M-II player since I bought my M-II deluxe brand new in 1998. It is a 1997 model, and still one of my favorite guitars. We've been through a lot together,,,,many gigs over many years. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you know the neck specs on the M-II series guitars. You know,,,like thickness at 1st fret, at 12th fret, etc...like some companies put right on their website for each guitar. And also, are the newer, neck thru M-II's the same specs? How about the KH series?
Zero

...do you own a ruler?

lynchfan6

Thanks... And I do own a ruler, but it is hard to "eyeball" this type of thing exactly without calipers. It's funny, those M-II necks are listed as thin as my Jems, but seem much thicker.

jl-austin

That is about right. I own an M-I ntb, and it doesn't feel very thick to me, the neck is more narrow than my Ibanez RG1550m, so it feels smaller.

lynchfan6

Well, in an email from ESP tech support, I was just told that the M-II is
20.2 mm at 1st fret and 22mm at 12th fret. Gfunk, where did you get that table of info from? Is it perhaps from an earlier year? Actually, I'd say my
M-II feels more like these thicker specs if my Jems are really 19mm and 21mm. Not that it really matters, I was just curious.

Dilzdo21

willie adler is a 45 at the nut! that would feel mighty weird

Post to Thread