Finally started saving for an ESP, but which?

Updated
morphius1
Okay so i've finally sold one of my guitars, saving time! I've been gassing for a horizon nt-ii stba, but some pictures make it look amazing, yet some in the horizon thread look like a really dark and dull blue which puts me right off it! I've been looking at the Eclipse II USA ACSB which most pictures of it seem to be pretty nice - i know i shouldn't just rely on images but it's all i have to use haha! and i've also heard some pretty nice things about the vipers.. Gassing for a horizon at the moment i feel i should save for it (it's also pretty much the cheapest too) Any help and/or images would be most apprieciated :)
ridner

used is where the deals are sir

Nagash

The guitar looks in perfect condition ^^. If it had a floyd I would be longing to steal it, lol

I really hope you will enjoy it, we'll see that tomorrow then !

ridner

:rollin

Nagash

The Black Aqua Horizon FR-II, that's the one ^^. I don't know which one I like the most, the see-through red or the black aqua ???

ESP SVs are awesome, my favourite ESPs in fact. You have to like the dual active EMG 81s, and it might take some time until you get used to the unusual body shape (I have a few scratches on both horns, but that's mostly because I freak out at rehearsals lol).

There are so many good ESPs, in the end it depends on which specs you like (24 frets > Horizon NT, 22 frets > Eclipse, woods, etc). And of course, the best is to try out as many guitars as possible, it's the only way to find out for sure.

Post to Thread