Standards come with case?

Updated
Jak3
Just order a M1 and i was wondering if this will come with a hardshell?
hollowcrown

yup.

Jak3

Awesome!, ive had a few people tell me different. I didn't feel comfortable having a 1300 guitar shipped to me in cardboard.

JonCurcio

My NT-II came in cardboard in '07...

Judas

I thought all ESP guitars came with a hardcase???

SmthngWcked

I thought it depended on where you got them from. Samash doesn't show a case coming with an ESP SV-II

OutlawTorn

yup.

yep.

NO and NO

my NO STANDARDS in the US atleast come with a case, my NT-II i had to buy my SKB case for it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Jak3

You guys are killing me.

Jak3

if it doesn't come in a case thats some cheap BS ESP.

Gfunk

if it doesn't come in a case thats some cheap BS ESP.

I have an idea.

How about asking whomever you bought it from?

load more replies (1 of 1)
FLSHWND

I got all of my ESP's in cases, at least here in EU you get the guitar in a case.

MV-CTM

When they "lowered" the prices they took the case lol.

Luca

When they "lowered" the prices they took the case lol.ยด

:rollin

Hope they don't "lower" the prices here in Europe :p

Asoa

In England ESP's come with case's

Jak3

16.00 Lbs

Comes with case... The guitar alone is 7lbs...

Gfunk

16.00 Lbs

Comes with case... The guitar alone is 7lbs...

So, did MF confirm that the guitar is being delivered with a case, or are you simply assuming because of the weight? Anytime I have shipped a solid body guitar inside a hardshell case (with packing material and shipping box), it has always weighed more than 20 lbs. MF usually ships their new guitars and cases in separate shipping boxes regardless. Why so defensive?

slovakzombiehero

I would ask you to let us know what happens, but that would mean I gave a shit :rolleyes:

Jak3

Ok cool guy.

Jak3

I read the guitar only weighs 7 1/2 lbs, im assume theres a case. I cant image the box and whatever else they throw in with it (some paperwork, a sticker perhaps) is gonna add another 10 lbs....

I called them and asked if it came with a case and some dumb lady stated if it doesn't say included on the website then no, but i know for a fact that musiciansfriend has no idea whats included with their shit. Soo im assuming and hoping it comes with one. we'll see tomorrow when it gets here. No one likes a smart ass.

ShadowDonut

All guitars of the same model weigh exactly the same. :rolleyes:

ShadowDonut

No one likes a smart ass.

:rolleyes: Nobody likes an ass. Ass.

Jak3

Thanks for that worthless post.

ShadowDonut

Welcome.

Post count +1.

Post to Thread