Up dated Current Pics 1993 MII Guitar Case Options

Updated
OldSkoolNJ
Hi everyone I am new to the forums and it looks like I came to the right place... After a 7 year Music Hiatus I am in process of digging out all of my guitars and equipment. Anyways back in the day I was doing 6-8 gigs a week sometimes 2 shows in one day on the weekends so I used Flight/Road cases for all of my equipment.. Now that I am digging my stuff out of storage these cases are a P.I.T.A. to allow me easier access to my stuff.. So I want to replace my guitar cases with a more standard case design.. My first case replacement will be for my main guitar that I used a 1993 ESP MII . I did not order the guitar with a Esp case since I was using road cases.. I went out yesterday and checked out the ESP cases they are nice But, I do not like the wood contruction.. I think I want one with an aluminum frame ABS plastic type shell But I remember the ESP strat bodies being smaller in size compared to Ibanez & ect kind of like the Jackson Dinky's of the day.. So what Guitar cases are available these days that will fit my MII?? Price doesnt matter I just want a case that will protect my favorite guitar the best... Is SKB Still around?? I remember they made some nice cases... Sorry for the long post just wanted to explain my being out of touch with music equipment these days..
Gazmonster

Hi wecome. Sounds like you got some nice gear, Not sure about the case, there are plently out there tho. Depends if its reverse headstock as to what fits.
Some of the other guys will know more,but dont always read the different threads. Most will be on genral discusion forum.
:)

OldSkoolNJ

Multiple post sorry

OldSkoolNJ

Thanks man it is good that you posted anyways because I forgot to include

The guitar is a 93 ESP MII with a bridge humbucker and single coil at the neck..
With a Reverse headstock...

Gazmonster

The guys will want to see pics of your stuff, Introduce yourself on the genral discusion post with some pics of your guitars.
:)

OldSkoolNJ

Yeh I am in the process of checking everything out and cleaning stuff up making sure everything is ok..

Rightnow I am cleaning out one of my Lee Jackson XLS heads I am cleaning the dust off of the tubes and internals, followed by cleaning the outside looks like there is still beer stains on top of the head LOL..
But other than that everything appears to be exactly how I left it.. which is good..
I want to take care of all of the prior to firing the amp up plus I want to make sure one of the speaker cabinets is plugged in..

I can get pictures if anyone is interested..

1point8t

Sent you a PM!

Nothingleft

Thats a great looking early 90's M-II. How I remember being a poor student lusting over them in the one store in LA that had ESPs. Those were the days. Best of luck with the case!

Post to Thread