Nervous....

Updated
Helldogg
Hey guys check it out, I have a 2 year old Eclipse that has developed a NECK TWIST my tech looked at it and said nope its done! I bought it new and love it to death, the place I bought it from said to call ESP and they'll take care of it. I filled out my card and all that, but I'm really freaked they won't fix it. Any of you have experience with ESP's warranties? I am terrified they'll say too bad and I'll be stuck with 1400 bucks worth of fire wood. Any advice, helpful tips, prayers, alcohol.......
SchwarzesGlas

A real luthier (and god knows how rare they are these days) can fix that with no problems. My dad bought a cheap Epiphone Dot, and the neck was twisted. He brought it to this amazing luthier we know, and he had a special mold for this type of thing. He placed the neck in it, heated it and played with the special mold and fixed it. You cant believe how great it worked. He did an amazing set up too, never saw a guitar with such a low action, aside from the sound(cause it's still a guitar with poor woods), you have the impression you are playing a 2,000$ instrument.

OutlawTorn

A real luthier (and god knows how rare they are these days) can fix that with no problems.

it might cost you a few pennies, but its an Eclipse......

might i ask did u keep your guitar next to a heater? not get it set up? or did you change string gauges with out a set up change? or did it just happen over time?

load more replies (1 of 1)
OutlawTorn

did u contact ESP?

Helldogg

I haven't yet, I had to find the original sales slip, and make sure I have it ready when I call, which will be Wednesday or Thursday.

I have never had to call on any warranty issues on anything and want to make sure I don't sound like an idiot.

Post to Thread