Forest 7

Updated
Dimebag
Hi all... I am trying to get my hands on this guitar, but I'd like to know a little more about it... Does anyone here actually have one of those??? It is supposed to be a 2007, and it should be in as-new condition. I might be able to buy the thing, but I would be doing so without having tried it first. I was hoping someone could tell me more about the feel of this thing, and what the neck is like and such... For comparison, I can tell that I have a couple of LTD's (EC500S and F400FM), an Ibby RGA121, a couple of Deans, and some more... From what I've found out, it comes with 707-pups, right? How do these compare with ordinary sixstring 81s? I seem to remember that I've read something about the 707 being based on the 85? That would possibly mean a little less presence and a little less crunch, right?? I know, sorry for all the questions, but I really hope some could tell me a little more about it... Regards Dime...
Metallijosh

Dimebag Darrell is dead and you are not him!

Dimebag

Dimebag Darrell is dead and you are not him!

Hehe, I know...
...but I have been a huge fan since the late eighties, and since I started "using" forums on the web back in the nineties (oh yeah, I was there during the BBS-era as well) I have used the screen-name "Dimebag"
...Back on topic :
Any useful information on the Standard Forest 7????

Curt Daddy

metallijowned.

BroKV

:lol

Red&Die

Some of ESP forum members are rude, you just need to get used to it...:D

Dimebag

I prefer this one instead, actually...

Gfunk

Supposedly Yoshi has one, but of course nobody has seen it.

:)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

Want Pics!

MV-CTM

get the lim sang-mook model instead, it's a baritone and has a floyd lol

Borked Bob

pics now!

Rebourne

707s are a little warmer than 81s and have a less tight bass response. Look up the difference between alinco and ceramic magnets in pickups. That shouldn't stop you though, they make 81-7s that you can swap out easy through the quick connect system if you prefer a ceramic bridge as I do.

Post to Thread