New Esp MH 401 vs MH 1000

Updated
besip
Hi all:hat i'm in stage when i'm be looking for nex axe..actualy i'm like few Ibanez specialy S-SV prestige..Then Jackson sl3 and slmg...i'm owning now Ltd viper 50 I'm also wana try out before i'm buy something few Esp I'm like from the pictures and some review Mh series..actualy i'm allredy try few guiyat on guitar store like Ibanez nad Jackson but i'm stuck now with the ltd neck:lol i'm looking for versatible axe becouse i'm like to play Metal...but also nice melodic rock..My Budget can be max 1000$ +- something actualy my plane was before to buy or something like versatible Ibanez S-Sv 5470..which is feel wery comfortable axe or Jacskon sl3 or maybe without tremolo slmg MAIN QUESTION-> What is diferent betwen Esp MH 401{or older 400} axe nad Esp deluxe MH 1000...it's the 1000 version soo mutch better???? I'm looking for verstaible axe with stable good tremolo...If be the 400-401 version wasn't be so bad i'm be can save some money and later buy another axe{stratocaster or something} to enjoy my lot of styles music Thanks for all advice8o Rene
Necroticism07

i ave both (MH400NT and MH1000 that is)

main differences:
Abalone; LOTS
Sperzel locking tuners
MH400 generally come with EMG's whrere as EMG's and SD's availiable on 1000's.

Personal opinion:
MH400 is better guitar and plays better.

besip

i ave both (MH400NT and MH1000 that is)

main differences:
Abalone; LOTS
Sperzel locking tuners
MH400 generally come with EMG's whrere as EMG's and SD's availiable on 1000's.

Personal opinion:
MH400 is better guitar and plays better.

i'm not sure what is Abalone????
actualy why u have 2 so close a same looking guitar????:)

tmoori

MH400 is a better guitar and plays better? really...?

besip

MH400 is a better guitar and plays better? really...?

i'm see you don't agree with Necroticism07 !!! you are also senior member so what u thing????? if you was here why you don't tell me what you thing pls??

and guys i'm heard the new Mh 401 series have to come with some new special tremolo??? what is a mean???

To->Juan David ...yes i'm heard that too..actualy i'm still not sure what is good sustain and if for example the Esp MH has lot of better sustain like The Sv-prestige series???becouse when i'm try the SV on the store i'm find out just this the guitar has better sustain like my Crappy Ltd viper 50:D
Ibanez has probbaly better tremolo

Juan David

i nor pretty sure about whats betetr betwen the 401 and the 1000, but i can tell you something, check the ibanez forums if you are really thinking about an S - SV prestige. You will find out those guitars have terrible sustain problems, and im sure you dont want to pay 1200+ for a guitar that lacks sustain.
I was also thinking for that guitar, but the sustain problem was really disapointing, i endend up with a M-1000, Awsome guitar!!

mr van

well, i havent played any MH so far, but i owned a viper 400 series, and own a ec1000 series. Not the same model, but if i compare quality and playabillity, the ec1000 is WAAAAAY beter (for me). So i think you have to try em both, it's your feel with the guitar that counts.

besip

so where are u guys

metalhobo

Try posting this in the "General Discussion Forum."

besip

Try posting this in the "General Discussion Forum."

hmmm nice answer i'm probolly gonna do by my self:eek:

load more replies (1 of 1)
EvenFlow

I'd love an MH-1000 if it didn't have all the damn abalone. So I've been thinking of finding an MH-401NT. I would love to play them first, but unfortunately there are no dealers near me at this time.

Mr Pigwalk

Original Floyd on a 1000 series vs a Licensed Floyd on the 40x series?

besip

Original Floyd on a 1000 series vs a Licensed Floyd on the 40x series?

looks like thats the main diferent+the price but 1 Guy from my online school{GMC} own the MH 400 and he say the tremolo there is stable and good
he say he's tremolo on Mh 400 is good stable like his tremolo on his
jackson sl1

i'm wana have no problem with tremolo and good sustain+versatible axe
i'm like few ibanez they had great tremolos but usualy they have sustain problem i'm also like Jackson sl3 a lot but the guitar is bit more expensive

Curt Daddy

Unreal Friend?

7oM

besip, I have an MH-1000 for sale for $250 less than stores, and it's brand new. It has AMAZING sustain for a tremolo guitar. It's see-thru blue and it comes with a hardshell case ( I want to buy an Eclipse instead ).

You won't be disappointed, and you'll get it for $100 more than the price of an MH-400...

besip

besip, I have an MH-1000 for sale for $250 less than stores, and it's brand new. It has AMAZING sustain for a tremolo guitar. It's see-thru blue and it comes with a hardshell case ( I want to buy an Eclipse instead ).

You won't be disappointed, and you'll get it for $100 more than the price of an MH-400...

hey where you buy this guitar so cheap man:hat..actualy the price of new mh -400 is around 699$ and mh-1000is around 999$

so if you talk abouth the extra 100$ you are probbaly talking about EC-1000 right

Kadri

Dude, use original floyd rose (I prefer them than any other floating trems) and a good amp (you have to tweak it right tho), your sustain will be fine...
Go for MH 1000 if don't mind the abalone inlays

besip

Dude, use original floyd rose (I prefer them than any other floating trems) and a good amp (you have to tweak it right tho), your sustain will be fine...
Go for MH 1000 if don't mind the abalone inlays

actualy i'm never find informaction about mh-1000 has original trem
all selers just say floyd rose trem

if the mh 1000 don't have original trem then mh 400 is cheaper version of mh 1000...

Kadri

MH 1000 is using original floyd rose, not licensed, since they are the top of the line for LTD brand. It's a nice guitar, you'll be happy with it, hopefully... Goodluck

besip

ok guys i'm got it so mh 1000 use original floyd..i'm wasn't sure before becouse any web page don;t inform about the trem like about original

every selers just say the Mh 1000 has Floyd rose

7oM--i'm pm you but how you can buy guitar without try..you don't now before whay u don't gonna like it...i'm pm you for more question

7oM

Go try one in the store. If you like it, you'll save $350 buying it new from me :)

besip

ok deall is out i'm just buy today great axe for less

jackson sl2h...list price 1799$ but i'm have it for 899$

sorry

Swamp

This is in no way Unreal, G Funky :)

OutlawTorn

MH 401 and 1000 are ESPs now :eek: shit i thought they were LTD models:confused:

im taking my NT-II back to the store :rollin

7oM

MH 401 and 1000 are ESPs now :eek: shit i thought they were LTD models:confused:

im taking my NT-II back to the store :rollin

... ?? They're LTD Deluxes...

Post to Thread