ESP do they even exists >.>?

Updated
ESP do they even exists >.>?
:mad: what's with the delivering of STANDARD guitar?s I ordered 4 months ago a standard horizon after 4 delays still i don't know when it'll arrive. A friend ordered a snowwhite M2 7 months ago....still he doesn't know a delivery date...... and i hear a lot of ppl have the same problem.....:mad: Here in Italy we cannot have any model of horizon from the distributor and for other model there are problems as well..... bah
The Edge Of Darkness

ma dove sei andato a ordinarla? da tomassone spero di no perchè le ESP lì arrivano con ottocento anni di ritardo!

DarkFender

è uguale >.> cmq lì...ma è il distributore che non le fa arrivare....e dice che la esp non gle le manda >_______> e francamente la serietà è davvero poca di tutta la catena.........visto che gli ordini li prendono tutti e danno date ma poi quando non arriva e hai dato l'acconto son cavoli tuoi......

a gennaio inizio la stagione dei live e vado in giro con una strato di riserva....ottima per il metal in caso di problemi.
-------------------------------(translation >.>)------------------------
it's the same >.>. btw i went there....but it's dealer's fault...and he says ESP do not delivers any.....cut
but they take order giving delivery date the same >_>......when you give an account (umm money you give when you place an order dunno translation) it's your own problems and you are left alone....

In genuary i'll begin gigging and i have a strat as a backup -.- perfect for metal....

The Edge Of Darkness

to make it straight
ordering an ESP from italy it's a mess.

DarkFender

after pure rage...they told me they shipped it......
let's see if it's true :/

Now i know that probably ESP players begins like glamsters but end up like blackters enraged by tons of delays.

Someone becomes emo maybe but probably can't live till the delivery of his guitar

DeathIsMyJustice

I cant see how this is ESPs fault at all... its the Italian distributor who is at fault here and that will be a separate entity all together

DarkFender

I cant see how this is ESPs fault at all... its the Italian distributor who is at fault here and that will be a separate entity all together

have you seen that the same problem is all around the world? (or at least in europe....)
distributor says it's ESP fault.
ESP is becoming one of the most wanted brand....btw when ppl wants to buy them delivery dates scares almost everyone and for the few who can wait there are too many delays :/

@soulfly it was already translated when you posted :hat
P.S. mario mamma pizza mandolino :|

load more replies (2 of 2)
DarkFender

Umm snowwhite M2 here was delayed of something like 4 months after the delivery date of 4 months...so how can be distr fault if he tells a delivery date for example of 4 months and he do not receive the guitars? >.>

BTW it's ESP who choose distributors.....and considering that (at least LTD dunno ESP) guitars costs almost twice that in USA that price should at least give us a good service.

Still from what i know, distr. placed orders received delivery dates that were delayed many times.

And i ordered a See Through Black Horizon (std colour for EU) that is not a new model but it's on the catalogue (eu) from years (here we have also STBK and STBC on standard models).

The distributor said that ESP received too many orders this year and that was the reason of the delays....
If this is true, then it's ESP that is not scheduling his deliveries according to his production capabilities.

By the way i think there is a problem that should be considered......:\

Brian

Do yourself a favor and never order from the custom shop.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Helldragon

Umm snowwhite M2 here was delayed of something like 4 months after the delivery date of 4 months...so how can be distr fault if he tells a delivery date for example of 4 months and he do not receive the guitars? >.>

BTW it's ESP who choose distributors.....and considering that (at least LTD dunno ESP) guitars costs almost twice that in USA that price should at least give us a good service.

Still from what i know, distr. placed orders received delivery dates that were delayed many times.

And i ordered a See Through Black Horizon (std colour for EU) that is not a new model but it's on the catalogue (eu) from years (here we have also STBK and STBC on standard models).

The distributor said that ESP received too many orders this year and that was the reason of the delays....
If this is true, then it's ESP that is not scheduling his deliveries according to his production capabilities.

By the way i think there is a problem that should be considered......:\

a guy I know also ordered a stbk, but he was todl they're not availible ATM, so he bought a stbc and is totally happy now

load more replies (1 of 1)
jaymz097

I can picture an Italian postal carrier at his house playing YOUR Horizon through SOMEONE ELSES Marshall stack.

derekjason

I can picture an Italian postal carrier at his house playing YOUR Horizon through SOMEONE ELSES Marshall stack.

haha that would suck

Post to Thread