ESP vs Caparison

Updated
Juan David
I was looking around the internet and i found this Caparison guitars, they look pretty kool, but they are so damn expensive. Have anyone tried these guitars?? Are they worth the price or just overpriced guitars. How are they compared ESP guitars?
PerfectForm

80% of posters here are biased :)

Curt Daddy

they fucking rock.

many people here will chime in.

gab4554

pics or link?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

pics of said guitars.

Curt Daddy

WANT!!!

all of em.

that tele kicks ass too.

Justinschut

Ive heard great stories about Caparison, but you never see them over here.

I finally got to try one (the orange Mattias IA Eklundh model) a while back, but the neck wasnt as totally awesome as I expected. I only got to play it for a couple of minutes tho, but honestly I liked the neck on the LTD H301 I had with me at that moment better

LTDnut

Caparisons are among the best guitars in the world in my opinion. I've seen amazing players like Michael Romeo use caparisons. (actually michael romeo main guitar years ago was an MII, but he recently joined the caparison family) Handcrafted in japan, so you'd expect they are expensive.

Fikealox

I've played a few Capas, and know a lot of people who own them. At the price point of ESPs and Capas the differences are less in quality, and more simply subjective taste. Personally, I prefer ESPs (mainly because of the neck profiles).

I would love a TAT or Dellinger, though. Hell, I even go through bouts of lusting for an Angelus.

nick c.

its crazy cuz i own both esp and caparisons, and man i loe them both, some days i like my esp more, and some days my caparison. I think im going to buy myself another caparison next yea after namm ( waiting to see whats new ) and a mII. Im a greedy man

Post to Thread