Help me with info please...

Updated
spldb120
Yes this is my first post but I have been reading this board for months. Let me thank everyone for the knowledge and even some laughs... But today I am seeking knowledge. I recently bought a translucent green ESP Vintage Series guitar. It is awesome! But I know nothing about the guitar. I feel I got a great deal on it and jumped. I am glad I did. But being anal I need to know everything about it. The pickup config is HSS, dimarzio for the singles and not sure on the Humbucker. Origianal Floyd Rose & locking nut. 22 fret ( appears to be the jumbo frets ) with ESP on the 12 fret. Maple bolt on neck, maple fretboard. Now before you guys bust me I moved last week and the place is still a mess, but haven't played through an amp yet. But appears to be a volume and tone knob with a 5 way selector. White perloid type pick gaurd. Made in Japan sticker on the back of the headstock but no circle ESP print of any kind or serial number. It came with a the hand written hang tag. States "esp vintage plus JB 1/4Pounder hot rails" So, Any and all info is welcome. Like I said, I just moved and still have stuff in boxes and whatever. I received this in the mail last night and had about 10 minutes to doodle with it so far. I dig it so far. But know nothing on the series or anything. Thanks again guys.... Oh yeah, I got pics...but haven't had time to upload yet.
Rich

upload pics!

welcome dude

Gfunk

Oh yeah, I got pics...but haven't had time to upload yet.

:|

andrei

I have been reading this board for months.

then you should know that nothing runs here without pics :p

Helldragon

Are you really such retards, guys?
I mean, come on, you could at least try to help him a little instead of complaining about missing pictures everytime such a tread appears...
I don't see you guys requesting pictures everytime someone speaks about God and so on :P

Well, as from the hang tag as you stated, at least the original pickups seemed to be one Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck sh-4, one quarter pounder and one hot rails pickup.

OL30

Seeing pix will make it a ton easier to help identify the guitar, THAT'S the reason everybody is saying it!

kgry

I think we all know who the retard is around here now...

Gfunk

I mean, come on, you could at least try to help him a little instead of complaining about missing pictures everytime such a tread appears...
I don't see you guys requesting pictures everytime someone speaks about God and so on :P

Well, as from the hang tag as you stated, at least the original pickups seemed to be one Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck sh-4, one quarter pounder and one hot rails pickup.

:rollin

Rich

YES!

Pics help us give advice

spldb120

I'll have the pics on tonight. Just have to set the printer ( card reader in it ) up and so on. Hard to do when you're watching a 9 month old. Where does the time go?

Roidster

Hard to do when you're watching a 9 month old. Where does the time go?
you notice how that 9 months went by faster then the first 9 months

well it did for me;)

Helldragon

I didn't mean only this topic... here it might be helpfull.
But In every new thread I see comments like "pics or it didn't happen"

Gfunk

It came with a the hand written hang tag. States "esp vintage plus JB 1/4Pounder hot rails"

Oh yeah, I got pics...but haven't had time to upload yet.

I didn't mean only this topic... here it might be helpfull.
But In every new thread I see comments like "pics or it didn't happen"

:|

I think we all know who the retard is around here now...

8o

spldb120

Any one?

Post to Thread