Eclipse Ft

Updated
Eclipse Ft
Ok, I don't want to get anybody in trouble here. I want a full thickness eclipse, but I have no foreign contacts. Is there anybody here that can PM me a store where I can get one, or just point me in the right direction somehow? Should I just call up every store in Japan and ask? hahaha I know I probably won't get any responses, but I'm hoping for the best. Thanks for any help Rich
Mr.Dahl

Look at bmusic australia ;) they have alot of ESP's ;) . Maybe they have the FT too :O

Gfunk

Look at bmusic australia ;) they have alot of ESP's ;) . Maybe they have the FT too :O

Great idea.

:)

What is the estimated delivery of your custom?

Mr.Dahl

my custom?? i have not ordered a custom esp :S:S

Fikealox

Yeah man, go for bmusic Australia. That's where mine came from

guitarsatbmusic

^ That would be because you're in Australia Liam, I do believe the OP is not, so he's out of luck looking in my direction

load more replies (1 of 1)
Fikealox

Oops, I forgot that America is the great exception for these things. My bad! Still, buy something different from bmusic instead :D

edit: or I guess the OP could employ an Australian brokerage service to ship it to him. But I dunno about the safety or legalities of that, or whether you'd be willing to ship to a third party to begin with, Shane. I just remember my stepdad did something similar for a car part that couldn't be shipped to Australia from America.

N3rdAl3rt

Should I just call up every store in Japan and ask?

they don't sell FTs in japan

Fikealox

Ahh, cool :)

Mr.Dahl

jupp. I bought it for 16500 SKR WITH discount.

Post to Thread