$ in Japan

Updated
MetFan
Does anybody know if ESP's can be purchased in Japan? And if so, can you get them for much cheaper than in the states? I'm also wondering if it's possible to find stuff there that is on the rare side. Any info? I just got orders to a ship in Japan, thats why I'm curious
ESP

ESP and Japan go hand-in-hand!

*set-up for db*

Brian

espguitars and db never go hand in...well, you know ;)

dinga

Is went to Japan in March. I thought the prices were very high in Japan for the guitars. I did not find all the great guitar stores in Tokyo so I have to go back and look again. Get an Edwards. Made by ESP and not available in North America. Japan was a great place to visit. Tokyo at night is amazing. Try to visit the ESP Custom shop. There is a museum. Someone on the general forum posted photos from it. I wish I had found it when I was there.

thrashinbatman

Is went to Japan in March. I thought the prices were very high in Japan for the guitars. I did not find all the great guitar stores in Tokyo so I have to go back and look again. Get an Edwards. Made by ESP and not available in North America. Japan was a great place to visit. Tokyo at night is amazing. Try to visit the ESP Custom shop. There is a museum. Someone on the general forum posted photos from it. I wish I had found it when I was there.

Aye, thanks for the Edwards thing, I didn't know they made Explorer's.

Post to Thread