Did someone already try a SV 1NT ?

Updated
Zakk Amott
Hi, I want to buy one of those SV NT or SV 1NT but I have some questions cause I can't try one . How feels the neck compared to this guitars : - LTD EC 1000 - ESP Eclipse 2 - ESP ninja V How much did she weight (in kg) ? If someone has some nice pics of this guitars it would be very appreciated to post them . Thanks .
Zakk Amott

nobody has already owned one ?

CL4P-TP

If it is anything like the SV Standard, it's fairly thin and rounded.

I don't really know what it is like compared to those guitars you have named.

JeffDunne

I played one in Germany when I was there this summer.

It'll probably be around the same weight as your EC1K - it's a fairly light guitar. Really tight feeling, with a thinner/faster neck than the ones you mentioned. It's got the long scale length, too, so it'll feel and sound tighter.

Zakk Amott

My Ec 1000 is the heaviest I have payed with 3.8 kg , the ninja and the Eclipse 2 weight 3.2 kg both .

Thanks for the informations about the neck men .:)

Mr.Dahl

I played on one in a music store here in sweden (the white one) and it was pretty good ;) . emg's ofr bridge 24 frets neck-thru body etc. but! the only thing I don't like with flying V's are the model shape. fucking impossible to play on them when you're sitting down :/ . but otherwise a fucking great guitar :D:D

Zakk Amott

If she was in white and has a floyd rose it wasn't this model .

The model you are talking about is ths SV Standart ; not the SV 1N.T (Non Tremolo) .

CL4P-TP

fucking impossible to play on them when you're sitting down :/

You know, I don't agree with you on that one. I don't have any problem playing mine while sitting down.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread