hard time

Updated
hard time
Hey guys...I'm having a real hard time selling one of my eclipses. I think its because I have only 2 feedbacks on ebay, I never use the site. I have also tried posting it here on the spam thread and got no responses. What else would you recommend? The guitar is brand new, literally, and I'm not looking for a ridiculous price...anything around 1000. Oh and on craigs list, I only get scammers that respond. When I brought it to Sam Ash for a trade, they told me 700 max. I just want to order a custom eclipse and I can't haha Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
gainiac

Try Harmony Central -there's a metal crowd thare and that's where I sold mine (for about 1000) so I could get a Custom Eclipse...

kgry

Well first off, don't bother asking any shops to buy it. Did you post it in the spam section here? I mean anything around $1000 is a decent price for an Eclipse.

Brian

Did you post plenty of pics? You have a small post count but if you put a good description and plenty of pictures I think it will sell. Keep it on craigslist as well, someone will eventually snag it. That is a great price and I am sure it won't take you too long to sell it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
xchumfiestax

got any pics? :D

Rich

yea ill put some cell pics up right now...im in econometrics ( so boring ) but when i get home ill take some more/better pics with my girlfriends camera (mine is shot)

Rich

here are some

Post to Thread