Eclipse FT Questions

Updated
Byor
So I'm thinking about getting an Esp Eclipse FT or an Esp Eclipse CTM I but I have a few questions about the weight and the neck, of the FT model. First of all is the nut 42mm?? Because some say that the Will Adler Sig is a FT. So does that mean that the Standard FT also have a slitghtly bigger neck?? And what about the weight?? Again I've seen someone posted that the FT is around 3,5kg / 7.71lbs could someone confirm this, cause I played a Gibson LP Custom that one was a bit heavy and I dont want to get more back problems:rollin So please help me out.
Fikealox

Hey man, I just measured my FT, and it was 42mm. I didn't have scales handy, but yeah, it's a hefty guitar, but it's not super-heavy. It weighs roughly the same as my Vintage Plus. Definitely more than my M2 and Viper, though.

Byor

Hey man, I just measured my FT, and it was 42mm. I didn't have scales handy, but yeah, it's a hefty guitar, but it's not super-heavy. It weighs roughly the same as my Vintage Plus. Definitely more than my M2 and Viper, though.

Heyy thnx for measuring, ya I have an Ibanez ADX120 and that one is about 3kg
and thats a nice weight. But I also have played an LTD Viper 200 and damn that was a light guitar a bit too light. But I just hope the FT isn't as heavy as an Gibby LP custom

ESP

Because some say that the Will Adler Sig is a FT.

It is.

espsy

My FT is fairly heavy, i'd say bout 3 kilos or so. Sounds killer though!!

Post to Thread