Non floyd from India

Updated
Junker
So.. my dad is working in India.. and he found a authorized Esp dealer in New Delhi I think, whatever. They are way cheaper than they are here in Denmark, so next time he’s going I think I’ll ask him to bring back a guitar to me. I have an Esp Sv and a LTD F-250, I love the Floyd rose, but I want a guitar I can tune exactly as I want.. So this time no floyd rose. I haven’t tried any Esps without a floyd so what do you guys think would be good. budget:1000-1500 dollars
Junker

sounds good.. It is one of my favorite

Junker

okay.. my budget is more than 1500.. because of the crappy dollar value.. so maybe 2000-2500---
can you only get the horizon NTII in blue and sun burst??

sp1ke

get an eclipse custom

Piney Hills Music

get the Horizon....

Shreddy

With 1500$ you won't get an ESP...you'll get an LTD with some change left... ESPs are around 60-70k Indian Rupees and delivery times are not fixed...

Junker

well i don't know if esps are cheap where he is, but Ibanez was 35% of the danish price.. And if i order a custom i'm pretty sure i'll get raped

Junker

and by the way... a esp ltd ex 400 costs 1207 dollars here... and a Ax 400 is 1590 dollars.. and that is the prices from the cheapest dealer in dk

Junker

thanks shreddy.. it'll take about 6 weeks before he's going again.

Post to Thread