Looking For An Esp Sv

Updated
EngageTheKnot
Color doesnt matter, Be It Bloodbath, Black with gold, or White with silver (color and hardware respectively.) If you have one for sale or know a person in the states (not interested in over-seas deals except for Alaska lol.), please respond. I didint have time to search as I am just on here for a quick post, all help appreciated! Price reasonable for used, and new will have to pay full price im sure. THANKS GUYS! I have been an ESP User forever and that is my dream guitar. ~Patrick
CL4P-TP

The cases for those things are massive. Mine takes up my entire backseat.

Brian

That seller is a board member isn't he?

CL4P-TP

It amazes me how people just lowball on the bids when it clearly states that the reserve is not met.

Fikealox

Reserves are an annoying complication, and a waste of time, imo. They discourage bidders, and don't achieve anything that a higher starting bid wouldn't achieve. People can always bid incrementally till they hit the reserve, so the secrecy of it really isn't any advantage to the seller. And the $1 starting bid usually isn't a draw for buyers because they can see the items (usually) have a high BIN and a reserve. Grr!

Metlupass2

WOw....I put in a big bid but it only came went up to $260...

Fikealox

Yeah, that means your bid was still under the reserve :( Reserves are so annoying.

With_Strength_I_Burn

fuck reserves

Post to Thread