NGD - Friday?? Maybe??

Updated
StarIVBurns
ESP ECLIPSE 1 CTM VINTAGE WHITE New guitar shop has just opened 1 mile away from me (i live in a tiny village) and they fave the Vintage White ive had gas for for 18 months!! Anyone got one? Whats it like?
Fikealox

Awesome man, I've got a white Eclipse coming too. I've played quite a few different models of Eclipse, and they've all been excellent guitars, you won't be at all disappointed :)

Curt Daddy

my favorite eclipse is the vintage white looks so nice in person and plays like a dream.

StarIVBurns

Yeah! Can't wait to see it in real life, fed up of seeing them on the bay.

Any difference in playability or tone in comparison with the Eclipse II?

Fikealox

Nah, I'm 95% sure that they're exactly the same except for the control configuration (which I think is down to trademark issues in the US).

StarIVBurns

Cool, is the CTM the full bodied version or contoured like the Eclipse II? Its annoying to ask all these questions but I am yet to see one in real life.... only 1 more sleep though haha!

Fikealox

Nah, they're contoured. Only the Full Thickness models aren't contoured, as far as I know. BTW, I just looked at my catalogue in more depth, and I'm no longer sure what the difference between the Eclipse I and II is. The USA models are only IIs, and they have 3 knobs, but there're overseas models of I and II that both have 4 knobs... just different finishes.

Post to Thread