Should I sell my Eclipse for a KH2?

Updated
stratnoob
Basically I have been dreaming for a Hammett model since day 1 I pick up the guitar. but I rarely use the trem , and I dont know how to set up the floyd rose .... Should I keep the EC or let it go and grab the freaking KH2 off the wall:confused:
Curt Daddy

if you are new to a floyd rose and rarely use the trem don't do it you will be better off with your ec.

5150-Viper

^^Id 100% go for the KH2, granted this is just my opinion.. Floyd's are easy to setup and to restring as long as you just follow the basic steps. Once you get it all in tune, the sucker will not go out of tune pretty much at all.. I have owned a few EC's never an actual eclipse, and my MII is hands down my favorite guitar. I also prefer the flatness of the floating bridge to the raised tune-o-matic. for some reason it makes it easier for me to solo and speedpick.

DixSerina

Do you have an LTD-EC or ESP Eclipse?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dilzdo21

ive been gasin for a super strat since i saw ans play the capa , thinking bout selling the landers

do IT

gab4554

Keep your Eclipse

Throne_Of_Lunacy

keep the eclipse

Yetti1

How much for eclipse and pics?

The Edge Of Darkness

wow...
keep it!!!

Curt Daddy

NO NO NO NO NO NO Keep the eclipse. that is amazing.

KH Guitar Freak

I say it's all about preference...

But then again, you could be talking about a custom shop KH2 vs. a standard series Eclipse, thus I would go for the KH2...

MikeC

I don't enjoy owning a signature guitar anymore.
Somehow it makes it feel less 'mine'.

Keep the Eclipse.

stratnoob

I don't enjoy owning a signature guitar anymore.
Somehow it makes it feel less 'mine'.

Keep the Eclipse.

Well I've never owned a sig. guitar...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Jan S.

There is only one good answer here...

Don't choose: get the KH-2 but keep the Eclipse :) even if you end up liking one better than the other, that's when your decision is made :)

DeathIsMyJustice

I say keep it

espsy

keep the eclipse bro!!!

OutlawTorn

keep the eclipse

DeanWings

Keep it dude and save for the KH2.

Justinschut

go play the KH2 and see how you like it... as for the trem, no problem you´ll get used to it OR you can put a tremol-no on it (or just block it) and it´ll be pretty much like a tremless guitar

DixSerina

Also, is the KH2 going to do what you want tone/play-ability wise?

MyApocalypse

wow man that's beautiful. Keep the eclipse for sure.

SixkillerNYC

I did the opposite, selling a Kh-2 to buy an eclipse. I much more enjoy the latter.

Yours is gorgeous, I wouldn't let it go.

WretchedESP86

NO! Don't sell the Eclipse. But seriously i don't know if you've played a trem guitar before, but i found the feel is substantially different and when you palm mute it doesn't sound as thick to my ears.

Post to Thread