Ordered/ordering a new Eclipse II

Updated
MajorTom
I spoke to Jason at DCGL a few hours ago and asked about a Snow White Eclipse II. At first he said they wouldn't have one for 3 or 4 weeks or so, but it turned out that he'll have one for me next week to send out. I'm really, really excited. I haven't owned a guitar in a long time. I went from having all kinds of gear, then I had some real life problems that required me to sell it all, and some of it for dirt cheap prices that I totally regretted. But now I'm trying to get close to where I was so I'm buying this Eclipse II as my first piece of a hopefully kickass new setup. Pics will definitely come when I get this thing. Hopefully the wait doesn't kill me. BTW, sorry for the useless post with no pics or not even word of a guitar in hand, but I'm really excited. Feel free to flame or congratulate. Whichever you prefer.
CL4P-TP

You can make up for it with twice as many pics when it actually arrives.

Congrats.

MajorTom

I've checked a few standard series out in shops but never owned one. If anyone would like to tell me about how kickass my new Eclipse II is going to be I would actually really like that. And posting pics of your Snow White Eclipse IIs would also be appreciated.

Crowbar4

Ah, well I didnt know your new SN. Let me know when you get the SW in, post alot of pics.

MajorTom

Ah, well I didnt know your new SN. Let me know when you get the SW in, post alot of pics.

I definitely will. And thanks for the pics and suggestion of ordering from DCGL. Seem like solid dudes.

_blackened_

How did you get those JH 3 decals? And IN BLACK?

SSBB

Congrats man

BigSillyGoose

I like my Eclipse a lot.

Brian

I like db Never a lot.

Fixed :D

BigSillyGoose

You know it, fucker!

Brian

Language :mad:

andrewcx13

i've got an esp eclipse II in snow white. absolutely amazing guitar. that along with my x-tone ps-1 have replaced all my other guitars.

definitely a great ax. mine is an 07 model so it still has sperzels. i swear by em and won't use anything else.

did have a bit of an issue with the jack as i broke it the first night of tour. i'm very very violent with my guitars (as that night by the end of the night, the guitar was covered in blood, beer and sweat and had a broken pickup switch). other than that the nut wasn't exactly cut right and the low e was a little higher than it should. but a simple set up cleared that up.

hope you enjoy

CL4P-TP

:confused:
Do you play the guitar or use it as a club?

andrewcx13

play guitar. i'm in a punk band though so as you can imagine, at points a club would be more useful.

MajorTom

Ok, I know this is blasphemy, but I have the guitar. I just need to find my camera cord and upload pics. Jason at DCGL was very cool to work with and they got it here as soon as they could. A lot better than the 3 months other shops were telling me.

I'll have pics up as soon as possible. Possibly tonight.

Post to Thread