M-II NTB no floyed

Updated
mbesp
So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?
Raf_666

There's an M-I in satin black with a fixed bridge ...

Raf

BrazilianBootyLover

So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?

No now go save your money and get the custom. :)

mbesp

Haha going custom is so much work, not to mention the multiple grand more it would cost.

Also Raf I'm well aware of the M-I with the fixed bridge but that was not the question.

I have a KH-2 that i really like it is just that i am not really willing to put the effort into learning how to properly keep it set up.

How bout this, if there is no way to get a m-II with fixed bridge without going custom. Is there any esp that has a fixed bridge and the extra thin flat neck? Body type doesnt matter that much to me.

BrazilianBootyLover

Haha going custom is so much work, not to mention the multiple grand more it would cost.

Also Raf I'm well aware of the M-I with the fixed bridge but that was not the question.

I have a KH-2 that i really like it is just that i am not really willing to put the effort into learning how to properly keep it set up.

How bout this, if there is no way to get a m-II with fixed bridge without going custom. Is there any esp that has a fixed bridge and the extra thin flat neck? Body type doesnt matter that much to me.

Why don't you just get your floyd blocked so its like a fixed bridge?

Also, the only other model with the extra thin flat neck with a fixed bridge is the F 400.

mbesp

Hmm that is true i suppose i could just block it, that would solve my main problem haha.

I'm gonna see if I can find a place that carries one of those F400's. They would be way more appealing had they left the crazy inlays to schecter.

Thanks for the help BBL

BrazilianBootyLover

No problem dude. :)

Brian

Just get the M-II and buy a Tremolo-No.

load more replies (1 of 1)
mbesp

I actually did spend some time doing a little reading on the floyd and maybe i'll just put a little effort into it. haha. I think the reason I had trouble when I tried messing with it forever ago was I was switching string gauges and well apparently I didn't understand how that effected the equilibrium of the thing.

I think i'll use the money to pick up an electric drum kit to do some bashin on. :)

Post to Thread