• mbesp

M-II NTB no floyed

So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?

• Raf_666

There's an M-I in satin black with a fixed bridge ...

Raf

• BrazilianBootyLover

So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?

No now go save your money and get the custom. :)

• mbesp

Haha going custom is so much work, not to mention the multiple grand more it would cost.

Also Raf I'm well aware of the M-I with the fixed bridge but that was not the question.

I have a KH-2 that i really like it is just that i am not really willing to put the effort into learning how to properly keep it set up.

How bout this, if there is no way to get a m-II with fixed bridge without going custom. Is there any esp that has a fixed bridge and the extra thin flat neck? Body type doesnt matter that much to me.

• BrazilianBootyLover

Haha going custom is so much work, not to mention the multiple grand more it would cost.

Also Raf I'm well aware of the M-I with the fixed bridge but that was not the question.

I have a KH-2 that i really like it is just that i am not really willing to put the effort into learning how to properly keep it set up.

How bout this, if there is no way to get a m-II with fixed bridge without going custom. Is there any esp that has a fixed bridge and the extra thin flat neck? Body type doesnt matter that much to me.

Why don't you just get your floyd blocked so its like a fixed bridge?

Also, the only other model with the extra thin flat neck with a fixed bridge is the F 400.

• mbesp

Hmm that is true i suppose i could just block it, that would solve my main problem haha.

I'm gonna see if I can find a place that carries one of those F400's. They would be way more appealing had they left the crazy inlays to schecter.

Thanks for the help BBL

• BrazilianBootyLover

No problem dude. :)

• mbesp

I actually did spend some time doing a little reading on the floyd and maybe i'll just put a little effort into it. haha. I think the reason I had trouble when I tried messing with it forever ago was I was switching string gauges and well apparently I didn't understand how that effected the equilibrium of the thing.

I think i'll use the money to pick up an electric drum kit to do some bashin on. :)

Cancel