Edwards Alexi Vs. Jackson RR24(yellow)

Updated
ScytheMan
Decided that I either want an Edwards alexi(not pink) or a Jackson RR24. Both have an alder body,OFRs,ebony fingerboard,24 frets,made in japan,neckthroughbodys,and look kickass. However the jackson is more expensive but come with gotohs(non-locking)and doesn't have outrageous shipping to america(120 xtra bucks wtf!!!). just wanted to know your opinions thanks.:D
ScytheMan

:osorry wrong thread

Brian

F A I L

load more replies (1 of 1)
Weasley

Rr24 FTW

ScytheMan

sam ash still sells the blk/yllow one

MyApocalypse

just to let you know dude, the RR24 doesn't come with Gotoh tuners if you were buying from a store, so unless they arent extra, they arent there. Also why not check out the LTD Alexi model? it has all of your *wanted features* and its a kickass guitar

ScytheMan

:mad:sorry stupid friggin guitar center said it did grrr:mad:

ScytheMan

I have high hopes I'm gonna win that contest:p

Brian

I have high hopes I'm gonna win that contest:p

:rollin

load more replies (1 of 1)
Throne_Of_Lunacy

Rr24

fickle19

i have a white sv for sale and a edwards sawtooth, unfortunatly one of them has to go. PM me if anyones interested.

ESP

Do not spam non-ESPs in this section.

Piney Hills Music

I think you should seriously try the Alexi..

here is why.

Although the RR24 comes with "real" EMG, the Alexi has the (unless you get one that has a blackout in it) easier change pickup wise if you want a passive sound other than the HZ.

They do sound really good with a X2N.

ScytheMan

actually I love all emgs the just sound great to me but to go try out any esp I have to go a long way(about 50 miles)to the nearest esp dealer

Dingbat-Walabi

why dont ya get yourself a nice acoustic guitar an quit playin that awful devil's music?

ScytheMan

Already have one and thats what I play the blues on:D

Piney Hills Music

on teh grandpas guitarz?

MyApocalypse

i own an alexi 600, and i've played the rr24 and i like the alexi neck bettr.

the_emptier

^same with me

MyApocalypse

^same with me

w00t alexi-600 owners ftw.

I still want to find some white and black sunglasses so i can mimic your great pic :rollin

Shreddy

I have an Edwards Alexi...kills any jackson i've played (KE-3 , RR3 and the COW 7)...maybe i just love the neck :(

DixSerina

I've only played the Alexi 600, and the RR1, but if the quality of the RR24 is anything like the quality of the RR1, I would personally go Jackson over LTD. As for the Edwards versus the RR24, that's a harder one, I think you'd be happy either way you go.

Post to Thread