ESP Eclipse II for $100.00

Updated
caldrmn
I am selling an ESP Eclipse II. It has a set mahogany neck, 24-3/4" scale, 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard with flag inlays, and a pair of hot Seymour Duncan or EMG humbuckers. Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge with stop tailpiece anchors the strings, while Gotoh locking tuners keep them cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads. i am selling it for $100 obo. i inherited it from my father who recently passed away and have no guitar playing abilities. also comes with a case. thanks! I saw this on craigs list I had to tell the dude to sell it for a lot more. I hate to see people get ripped off, what would you guy's have done? Buy it or tell him the real value. I know it could of been some dirt bag who stole it and could have got a killer deal.
Gfunk

8o

Brian

If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

DeathrollJM

i definitely would have told him that he could get at least 800 off of it, if he was being cheap. ripping people off on money is not something that i pride in myself or anyone else to do.

+1 for telling him

MyApocalypse

good job telling him :)

CL4P-TP

You get the good samaritan award for the day.

Will Pwr

April Fools!!!!!!!!!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dilzdo21

it comes with both pickupS?

Metlupass2

He wants people to come over to his house with $100 so he can rape them then take the $100. I've done it before....whoops...I mean....have not done it before...fuck

Fikealox

I want my $100 back :(

Post to Thread