I need help getting an ESP

Updated
Sibs
Well I know I want an ESP I don't know which one though. My price range is 1000-1600. Any ideas? :D
Urzog

I would say that the type of music you will be playing on it would help people on the boards to give you more focused advice.

For example, I wanted a guitar for heavy metal. The MII NTB is the guitar I settled on and it is absolutely perfect for the job. I paid about $1,500 US for it. I'm assuming you are talking about US dollars, but if not, you should post the currency you are using as people from different countries use these forums.

I can't really comment on the other guitars from ESP as I have not played them, but I imagine the quality on all the models is comparable to the MII.

Sibs

Rock, Alternative, and some metal. Sorry.

nivek41

I would say get an Eclipse with Seymour Duncans.

KH Guitar Freak

Any preference for guitar body shape and neck shape???

Butch

^ yeah what he said.

Sibs

I already have a les paul. And i'm sick of it. So M shape.

Sibs

If any of you have heard of JerryC, if not go look him up on youtube. He does these whammy tricks that are wicked! I want an FR but i don't have the money. Is it possible to put a tremolo on an NT?

Piney Hills Music

you can get the Horizon II with a Floyd Now...

load more replies (1 of 1)
CL4P-TP

If any of you have heard of JerryC, if not go look him up on youtube. He does these whammy tricks that are wicked! I want an FR but i don't have the money. Is it possible to put a tremolo on an NT?

Yes, but it's not worth the trouble modding it, and if the process gets screwed up you can't really save it. If you want the trem, save for the FR-II.

diablo272

Blasphemy!

RejecterSR

M-II EMG's
Horizon FR II
Horizon FR Standard

Ignoramus

Ummm, respectfully, if you're sure you want an ESP, why not just go to a shop that has them, and play different models, and form your own opinion? If you're willing to spend $1600 on a guitar, you should be willing to spend some of that making the drive if a shop's not local for you.

Good hunting.

Urzog

I have not seen a shop with much of a selection of esps myself, at least not in the area I live in. I had to order my MII, because the only shop within the county I live in that had an MII did not have the neck through I was interested in. I think seeking a little advice from some people who actually own the guitars is a good idea.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Sibs

I had a feeling someone would say that.

Sibs

Line 6 Spider III

Post to Thread