Not enough choices....

Updated
Skully-osis
Man, I wish there were more color choices for the M series. I'd love to get one, but all they carry is straight up black. Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board. I wonder why the KH's don't have an ebony board? I can afford to get a custom made but don't want to wait for a year to get it. Ya see, I don't want an LTD on the head stock, I want an ESP !!! The bad thing is that when I was younger I bought an ESP M 2 deluxe off of a guy for like 100 bucks and I sold it for something stupid at the time. It had EMG's in it as well. Man I sure didn't know what I had at the time.....( kicking my own ass for making dumb decision...):( I just wish the standard M series had more choices, that's all...
Monologous

One such as yourself could always get it refinished in a color of your choice.

guitarsatbmusic

Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board.
They do, you have the money for a custom but don't want to wait, there are a few KH-20s up for grabs right now.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Skully-osis

I saw the KH20's if it's the 20th anniversary one , but come on 10,000 bucks? I know they will only be making a handfull of them , still. You could probably order a similiar custom for less than that. Far less ! It would be a cool collector item, but the wife would have my nuts in a jar somewhere , far away , where I couldn't even look at them and say stuff like, Wow they used to be mine...They are nice looking guitars. The skull inlays seem to be a bit different than the ones on the KH-2. A bit more sinister.

MikeC

I saw the KH20's if it's the 20th anniversary one , but come on 10,000 bucks? I know they will only be making a handfull of them , still.

It's a small handful, and if you had the money, they're nice guitars. More of a fanboi collectors item in my eyes, but gorgeous guitars none the less.

BrazilianBootyLover

It would be a cool collector item, but the wife would have my nuts in a jar somewhere , far away , where I couldn't even look at them and say stuff like, Wow they used to be mine..

Shouldn't have got married.

Vagina owned!

Skully-osis

I don't know already...Sucks cuz there are no dealers that carry the more quality instruments in my area. They carry ESP , but they are all LTD models and none with Floyd Rose trem. I hate tune o matic style.I hate Gibson too! My opinion....This area sucks ass . But every place you go here has tons of les pauls and epiphones and crappy fenders, that I don't like either...again, all just my opinion...There I go getting myself all mad again cuz PA sucks. I don't want to drive to Philly to check out a guitar, but guess I'll have to...

Gfunk

Get a Carvin.

espsy

Hey shane, do you have any more pics of that gloss black full thickness with chrome hw plz??

load more replies (1 of 1)
ampartic

I've always thought they should come up w/ new inlays for the standard series and mix it up a little. It kinda sucks that if I want an M2 (not kh) I'm stuck w/dots for inlays.

guitarsatbmusic

Hows she sound?? Beefy??
Indeed :) I think sean106cd has analysed it enough :hat

Post to Thread