Not enough choices....

Updated
Skully-osis
Man, I wish there were more color choices for the M series. I'd love to get one, but all they carry is straight up black. Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board. I wonder why the KH's don't have an ebony board? I can afford to get a custom made but don't want to wait for a year to get it. Ya see, I don't want an LTD on the head stock, I want an ESP !!! The bad thing is that when I was younger I bought an ESP M 2 deluxe off of a guy for like 100 bucks and I sold it for something stupid at the time. It had EMG's in it as well. Man I sure didn't know what I had at the time.....( kicking my own ass for making dumb decision...):( I just wish the standard M series had more choices, that's all...
Monologous

One such as yourself could always get it refinished in a color of your choice.

guitarsatbmusic

Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board.
They do, you have the money for a custom but don't want to wait, there are a few KH-20s up for grabs right now.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Skully-osis

I saw the KH20's if it's the 20th anniversary one , but come on 10,000 bucks? I know they will only be making a handfull of them , still. You could probably order a similiar custom for less than that. Far less ! It would be a cool collector item, but the wife would have my nuts in a jar somewhere , far away , where I couldn't even look at them and say stuff like, Wow they used to be mine...They are nice looking guitars. The skull inlays seem to be a bit different than the ones on the KH-2. A bit more sinister.

MikeC

I saw the KH20's if it's the 20th anniversary one , but come on 10,000 bucks? I know they will only be making a handfull of them , still.

It's a small handful, and if you had the money, they're nice guitars. More of a fanboi collectors item in my eyes, but gorgeous guitars none the less.

BrazilianBootyLover

It would be a cool collector item, but the wife would have my nuts in a jar somewhere , far away , where I couldn't even look at them and say stuff like, Wow they used to be mine..

Shouldn't have got married.

Vagina owned!

Skully-osis

I don't know already...Sucks cuz there are no dealers that carry the more quality instruments in my area. They carry ESP , but they are all LTD models and none with Floyd Rose trem. I hate tune o matic style.I hate Gibson too! My opinion....This area sucks ass . But every place you go here has tons of les pauls and epiphones and crappy fenders, that I don't like either...again, all just my opinion...There I go getting myself all mad again cuz PA sucks. I don't want to drive to Philly to check out a guitar, but guess I'll have to...

Gfunk

Get a Carvin.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ampartic

I've always thought they should come up w/ new inlays for the standard series and mix it up a little. It kinda sucks that if I want an M2 (not kh) I'm stuck w/dots for inlays.

guitarsatbmusic

Hows she sound?? Beefy??
Indeed :) I think sean106cd has analysed it enough :hat

Post to Thread