M-ii

Updated
Metalmilitia306
im not quite sure if I should get a M-II NTB or a M-II w/ seymour duncans. Any Opinions or preference? thanks
MV-CTM

You should be able to...

FriscoESP

Some dealers throw in the case for free..but it's usually sold separately.

Allistah

Hello all --

I'm looking at buying an ESP KH-2 NTB guitar and the one in the shop locally to me as "Signature Series" stamp on the headstock instead of "Custom Shop". Can someone tell me the difference? I was guessing that the older versions of this guitar all had the Custom Shop stamp and then the current ones all have Signature Series on them.

I've seen a number of KH-2 guitars on Ebay and all of them say "Custom Shop" so I'm wondering if this was just something they did in the past on all of them..

Can someone confirm this for me that really knows the difference?

Thanks,

-Allistah

load more replies (2 of 2)
BigSillyGoose

Are you crazy???

Get the maple, dude.

MV-CTM

Are you crazy???

Get the maple, dude.
maple FTW

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

^+1,000,000!

Maple Owns!

Metalmilitia306

does the Maple M-II feel different then the NT? is the neck thinner or somethin?

MV-CTM

does the Maple M-II feel different then the NT? is the neck thinner or somethin?
the fretboard just feels different

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

and koooler!

Metalmilitia306

ive never been so undecisive!! hahah. im probably going to order it from drum city guitar land once i get the money. are they good sellersan do u think they would add the case?

Butch

I wish the MII had at least a tone pot. 2 vol wud be better too.

They should also do a M series with a fixed or a tone pros bridge

TheDarkOne

man, get the neck through. I love maple fretboards, but I think the rosewood complements the mII better than the maple. It just blends better with the black and makes it look sinister IMO. Although, I do believe there are only 3 options for that guitar, atleast here in US, only the M-II neckthrough with Rosewood, or the M-II bolt on with Rosewood, or the Maple M-II bolt on.

Metalmilitia306

i really want to try them out but theres no ESP dealers near my area i only have a Guitar Center and a Sam Ash. i doubt Sam Ash would Carry High end ESP's

TheDarkOne

Just order online. BTW, I think Sam ash is a licensed ESP dealerh so they should carry SOME high end models, if not, go talk to one of the employees and get them to order one you want so you could try it out.

BrazilianBootyLover

Oh I see. Of course its good bro! Have you ever read a bad review on an ESP?! To answer your question, the quality is amazing and unmatched, plays like a dream(thanks to the silky smooth satin clear coat on the back of the neck) and finish is great! It would take a lot of abuse to get the paint to chip.

TheDarkOne

Yeah, ice6, I was looking for a new axe myself and have been researching. Being that I'm a shredder, I was intially seduced by the Ibanez Prestige line. Although I have been a bit dissapointed by them, by that I mean, I have been hearing some not-so-good reviews about their guitars, and actually, I'm a member on the Ibanez forum, and A LOT of members over there were telling me about how the ESP standard line blows the Ibanez prestige line out the water as far a price and construction quality. I haven't really found a bad ESP review yet, and the quality seems to be very high. Actually, with all the research I've done, I'm almost settled on the MII being my next axe. To be totally honest with you, I really wanted the ibanez, but ESP quality and playability just came out on top :)

AlexiWildchild

^We could still visit you. :lol

That custom M-II is very very nice. Actually I don't like pickguards, but it looks very nice on it.

Ravens Creed

MII Urban Camo. The best metal guitar I've ever played.

So I'd go neck through and Ebony if you can get it. Its all down to preference though I suppose.

Post to Thread