Post Your Horizons Here

Updated
jay_p
i don't know if this post already exists, but i love horizon and i'd like to see much pics as possible. sorry for the english :lol
PhaseShiftDown

Thanks guys. The guitar came with the single coils when I bought it from japan. I believe some of the earlier horizons comes with this configuration. I was told by ESP japan that the logo on the back indicates the guitar is a Ikebe "shop original". So I think what it means is that it is a custom order by the Ikebe guitar shop. I think this one was made some time around early 2000s or late 1990s.

MV-CTM

great looking guitars darkfender

DarkFender

i wanted a horizon without floyd but with EMG...
But there weren't any in the catalogue u.u
at least i could buy a black cherry model :D
In my opinion floyd one has a better action due to the lower bridge but if i need to play in drop D at least i can without becoming crazy with the floyd every time.

Jan S.

to hell with you dude! that's my dream guitar! :(

MV-CTM

that looks awesome, congrats!

Jibraun

Thx...and it has a single tab...and the tone from ash + ebony is realy differ from alder + rosewood (the alder + rosewood is M-II )...Horizon is more Creamy but less punchy ( my ear tell that ) but donno the real tone of horizon...

any suggest for amp + fx that suitable for horizon?

Beaten Beyond

Ahhhh....the white Horizon that has been for sale at DCGL. I wondered who bought that. Awesome guitar! How's the weight?

Jibraun

Did you buy that from Soulfly?
Me?..
No, i buy it at Malaysia.. by the way i work at Malaysia ESP Distributor...in Malaysia Hard to get this Ash Body Horizon...got many Mahogany Horizon...

Ahhhh....the white Horizon that has been for sale at DCGL. I wondered who bought that. Awesome guitar! How's the weight?

:D...This White Blade is a bit Heavy then My V-200 ( Of course, it's a basswood ) ....

load more replies (1 of 1)
MyApocalypse

DarkFender: I hate you. :(

Justinschut

Awesome! welcome to the board dude

Stef

I dont know where else to put this, but I was wondering if anyone here in the forum has a Stef-B7 that they would like to sell?

Thanks

xchumfiestax

I dont know where else to put this, but I was wondering if anyone here in the forum has a Stef-B7 that they would like to sell?

Thanks

Not currently

Check the spam thread under general discussion

MV-CTM

wow dude! nice collection, that horizon reverse looks siiick

Judas

That looks hot snarez! remimds me I have to post my pics in here now

Justinschut

Very nice!

Pencils2

Wow, those black Horizons with black hardware (especially the ones with the singlecoils) look like they would kill in the American market.

Does ESP USA not like money or something?

nick c.

i want that guitar!!!!

Post to Thread