• Pushead

Heres some rock trivia for you. I once played onstage with COC and spent the night getting hammered with Pepper Keenan and Nick Menza.

Man, I was really hoping to impress you too.

Too bad I'm not as easily impressed as the audience you intended. I'm also not sure why that would be rock trivia since no one seemed to care. ;)

• Ravens Creed

Too bad I'm not as easily impressed as the audience you intended. I'm also not sure why that would be rock trivia since no one seemed to care. ;)

Well it was relevent as we were discussing a COC sticker on G Funks guitar. The trivia remark was flippent, I wasnt trying to impress anybody, I just thought G Funk might be interested as he is obviously a fan.

None of this concerns you of course who felt the need to get in my face with smart ass comments. Mind your own fucking business. Like I give a shit if you are impressed or not. Who are you to me?

Tell you what though man. Can I have your phone number? That way, the next time I'm unsure about something that happened in MY life I can ring you for confirmation. All knowing, all powerful .jpg nerd. :lol

Cancel