• rogues gallery

Horizon NT pickups

I just ordered a new Horizon NT II. I did my research(including reading the forum stuff), but I am still unclear if the new Horizon NT's come with coil tapping pickups. I know the older models did. Can anyone Help?

• JonCurcio

I got mine in July of this year new and it has the coil tap. I'm gonna say yeah, they still do...

• rogues gallery

Great. How do you like yours? Any dislikes?

• Ravens Creed

My buddy just bought a NT II Black Aqua. I'm in love with it.

SD JB/59 Combo. Works beautifully in Mahogany body/Maple cap guitars. It does indeed have a coil tap as standard which works a treat.

Its one of the finest guitars I have ever played and for the money you cant really beat it. It plays like a dream with a warm rich sound and yet is ultra light. It plays as well as my PRS Cu22 and better than my MII UC and I prefer the neck profile too.

You're going to love it. I cant speak any more highly of this guitar.

• Interloper

I got my NT-II at the beginning of this year and I can't really see myself ever getting something to replace it. I still get gas but but every time i play something new I realize just how great my Horizon is. And for guitars in it's price range there really is no better value for the money.

Cancel