New Guitar on the way!

Updated
Metalmilitia306
tommarow is my birthday and im gonna get some cash so ill be able to get a M-II ntb.
Metalmilitia306

yeah definately. has anyone here ordered from drum city guitar land? hows their shipping?

IWannaTalkToSamson

yeah definately. has anyone here ordered from drum city guitar land? hows their shipping?
I got my MII NTB from there too, I might still have my receipt so I could check how much it is, but if you're wondering whether or not it takes long, no it does not just make sure you really drive home what gauge of strings you want it set up with, I asked for 10 gauge and it came set up with nine gauge but with an extra pack of SIT 10 gauge strings so I had to buy an extra set of strings when I broke the high e string thinking it was set for 10s plus I had to pay to get it set up right

Metalmilitia306

did they charge more for a case?

BrazilianBootyLover

did they charge more for a case?

Yes they do. In 2006 they included the case but everyone bitched cause the prices went up cause of it. Now you have to get the case separate.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Metalmilitia306

when ordering from DCGL if i want a case how do i order it, because there is no section with guitar cases on the site.

Ingmar

every esp i bought came in a case

Metalmilitia306

i just ordered it today its gonna be here on thursday or friday. i'll post some pics

Post to Thread