Eclipse w/Floyd Rose

Updated
mmonti
Im looking to buy a new guitar and have been looking at the ESP line, I like the way the eclipse looks. I had an opportunity to play one at my local Sam Ash and like the feel and weight. (I play a strat copy now) Id really love something like the KH603, but would rather have the standard esp headstock, just looks better to me. Any suggestions? Can i put a Floyd Rose on the Eclipse II? Should I consider the LTD Eclipse II ESP or LTD it would still be my first "real" guitar and not a low quality copy of something. Thanks
N3rdAl3rt

no there are no models in the US that is a LP shape with an FR except the KH 3s, the only other way to go is custom shop or if you can find one on ebay or something

mmonti

just out of curiosity, whats a ballpark figure for a custom shop standard eclipse II VB with a FR?

mmonti

btw, thanks for all the help so far, your all awesome!

gort

Also you could search for a KH-3 which is a floyded eclipse.

mmonti

that is sweet, unfortunately I cant spend that kinda loot for a custom. just a workin stiff. Think ill wait till the 08 line rolls around and hope for an eclipse with a FR, or settle for the kh603. Maybe even go back to the jackson line and try and like em.

mmonti

After almost buying a Schecter hellraiser C-1 FR, I picked up a KH-603 after all, Im glad I did, I really like the feel and the way it plays and it sounds awesome! Thanks fer the help. altho the hellraiser wasnt bad it was a tuff choice.

must give Drum City Guitarland props for hookin me up and gettin it to me fast!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread