Horizon 1 Questions.

Updated
Ravens Creed
I have an opportunity to buy an Horizon 1. I was looking at getting an NTII as my mate just got one and its great but then I saw this. I dont know much about Horizons having had M2's. But now I got the GAS for one. Its a 1991, slate grey ish colour, old Jackson type headstock, original pups and it has minor cosmetic damage (swirls, etc) plus a slightly chipped headstock, mainly the binding. Anyway, here are my questions. 1- How good are these guitars compared to the modern day counterparts? 2- How much would this guitar be worth?
Ravens Creed

Any chance you guys can help me out here. Time is ticking.....

Ravens Creed

Nice! Thanks for the reply, dude.

1point8t

No problemo...are you going to pick her up or what?

Metalmilitia306

post pictures if you get it!

Ravens Creed

I probably wont to be able to get this one to be honest. Maybe though.

But I am after a Horizon and its only a matter of time. I am very impressed with the NTII I played. Its like it was made for me.

Ravens Creed

There is another one I'm after. The guy reckons its a custom but I dont think it is.

It doesnt say custom on the headstock but that doesnt mean it isnt, its an old Jackson type headstock with only one inlay on the 12th and a flame maple top. Three pots, Floyd Rose... dont know what pups but they look stock. 2 humbuckers....

Again, I'm not clued up about Horizons but it seems like an early 90's standard to me.

Where can I find the illustrated history of the Horizon, if such a thing exists? :)

Gfunk

Where can I find the illustrated history of the Horizon, if such a thing exists? :)

Yeah, sure.

:lol

Needless to say, to more accurately answer your questions, pictures would help. I had one that was a dud and one (still do) that is fantastic. Obviously if you can play the thing, do so, and decide if it suits you and your style.

MV-CTM

fuck me, I love purple

Ravens Creed

I'm on it.

k65h

That is awesome.
Haven't seen one like that in that color in years.
Nice score !

Ravens Creed

I havent got it yet dude. Hope to though. I'll take better pics if I get it.

Ravens Creed

I didnt get it. Somebody outbid me with 20 seconds left.

Probably somebody from here too. Merry Christmas, motherfucker. :(

Post to Thread