Really dumb question.

Updated
val
What are batteries used for on guitars?(like the rzk or some custom shops.) P.S. Those were the only guitars i could think of.
xchumfiestax

active pups need batteries

rockinhockey

yep its the emgs.

val

thanks

Ravens Creed

Fretboard LED's too.

val

Now what does an active set do

TREVA

actives are always better than passives,unless you are gay ! :rollin

KH Guitar Freak

actives are always better than passives,unless you are gay ! :rollin

0]

TREVA

I don't know if in Australia is the same but here actives are the gay ones who do the job and passives are the ones who receive it !!!
Just a joke :rollin

KH Guitar Freak

I don't know if in Australia is the same but here actives are the gay ones who do the job and passives are the ones who receive it !!!
Just a joke :rollin

That was good... :lol

TREVA

That's my pleasure.
And you still think I care about it.

wildchild

being hated is probably the only thing he's good at, give him a break.

gab4554

what the diffrence between 9 volt and 18 volt?

Nagash

I'm used to guitars with dual humbuckers, but I'd prefer a H-S configuration. I've been looking around and I saw both straight and slanted single coil pickups in the neck (sometimes also in the bridge as on Fender Strats). Now here's the big question : apart form the look, what differences are there between a straight and a slanted pickup ?

Thanks

jet66

Not a lot. The more towards the bridge a pole piece is, the brighter a string will be, the more towards the 12th fret, the warmer. That distance isn't very large, so neither is the difference. It's there, technically, it's just not 'OMG!' different if you can notice it at all.

Nagash

Okay thanks !

load more replies (1 of 1)
Nagash

-__-'

metalhobo

:rollin

brandono61cr

lolz i too am starting to like the H-S config

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread