ESP 901(old model)

Updated
val
I guy had a black cherry burst ESP 901 (old model) at guitar center, getting it tuned up and crap. So, i was wondering if anybody has any pics of one and/or a place where i could get one. And I know they were only relesed in germany and i all i could find was a standard red one on ebay. And they stoped making them. Yey, thanks.
TheGuardian

Man, that looks like some wicked fret access.

val

I know.

val

Just got a qoute on a custum one like I posted w/ a blackcherry burst and EMG's.$3099.00 w/ hard shell case.

Better start saving up.:rollin

Alex  .

check out www.esp-901.com

Bret M.

I wanted one of these for years, they were not a Germany exclusive but one of the guys from Rammstein played one so they got the most traction over there I think. It's the same body shape as a Maverick, but has a tilt-back traditional shape headstock and neck binding, and the little half-pickguard thing. The Maverick Deluxe by contrast had the traditional headstock non-tilt and a full pickguard with HSS layout.

I have a few mavericks, the shape is very comfortable and one of my favorites to play, 24 3/4 scale neck as well. It's also very small in size, much smaller than a standard strat shape or the M/dinky type bodies many shred guitars have.

Post to Thread