• Alex Prado

Thanks Esten!!!

You are very lucky for working from home!! I don't believe that I could do that with my guitar by my side! hehehe.

I own only 2 guitars. But it's interesting that there are many people with a vast collection of guitars and they always prefer their ESPs!! 100% customer satisfaction!! :)

• esten114

Alex,

You are quite correct.  For decades I have never noticed, let alone considered purchasing an ESP.  And, to be honest, I am very attached to a few of my axes - and, I love them all.  If I had to start selling them, I just would not know which one to let go off first. 

It's funny, I just happened to notice this ESP online somewhere.  Just by accident, really.  I had been thinking about getting a 24-fret hard-tail, with passive PUPs for a little while.   My other 24-fret guitars all have Floyd Rose or proprietary whammy bars, with a mix of active (EMG) and passive (Duncans and Washburn) PUPs. 

I saw this one and I guess the chemistry was just there.  This ESP is a real jewel.  I can't believe it.  I tell all my friends about it. 

No, I don't work for ESP in any way.

Enjoy!

Cancel